Hey, I'm Ollie. I'm a filmmaker and media diver specialising in underwater natural history and adventure.
I like doing things that push me out of my comfort zone & spending time outdoors - I'm passionate about sharing the incredible wildlife & amazing experiences that can found on our doorstep here in the UK.
Climbing, triathlon and watching Queer Eye take up a good portion of my free time.
I have a degree in Film and Television and 5 years of experience shooting corporate and commercial video projects for a variety of clients. In 2018 I undertook a month-long underwater photography and film internship in Mozambique and became hooked, deciding to refocus my career on natural history, adventure and the marine world.
I'm currently freelancing as a camera assistant and safety diver/dive supervisor on shoots, including recently for the BBC on a landmark blue-chip series. I'm also creating regular content for the British Sub-Aqua Club's YouTube channel and providing social media consultancy for them.
Additionally, I'm the Diving Officer for University of Bristol Underwater Club - one of the biggest scuba diving clubs in the UK - where my role is to ensure the safety of divers and to organise the club's trips.
Visas & languages
- US I-Visa (valid until 2026)
- Spanish speaker
- HSE SCUBA (Part 4)
- Diving Medical and First Aid (in date)
- MOD 1 Closed Circuit Rebreather
- BSAC Dive Leader
- BSAC Open Water Instructor
- BSAC Compressor Operator
- BSAC Oxygen Administration
- Experienced cold water diver
- RYA VHF/SRC Marine Radio
- CAA A2 CofC
- UK Driving license
- Working with a broad range of camera systems
- Seting-up and maintenance of underwater camera housings and rigs
- Planning and supervising remote international underwater shoots
- Wide angle, macro and artificial lighting underwater filming experience
- Experienced open and closed circuit diver across a range of locations, conditions, water temperatures and depths
- Confident freediver and snorkeler
- Experienced Premiere Pro and Da Vinci Resolve editor
- Comfortable with DIT duties
- Sony a7iii
- Nauticam housing & lens ports
- Sony Zeiss 16-35mm f4
- Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4
- Sony Zeiss 90mm f2.8
- Anchor video lights
- Inon strobes
- Topside camera rig and monitor
- Inspiration XPD Rebreather
- Full personal SCUBA equipment